Basic requirement for your move out is your lease termination with notice. Following this you should obey the rules as stated below in order to make your move out as simple as possible.
- Inform our support in advance about the date of your key delivery at the Medici Living office. Please log in with your email and password to create a request.
- Restore the condition of your room as it was at the beginning of the tenancy
- Clean your room and dispose of your waste
- Pull off the bed linen and sheets and leave them on the bed
- Replace damaged light bulbs in your room as well as other damaged light bulbs in the apartment.
- Report damages you have caused to our support team so that we can find a simple and cost effective solution for you.
- Clean up the common rooms (your flat mates will certainly help you).
- Close your room window, regulate your heater to * or 0 and turn off the light.
- Lock up your room when moving out.
- Attention: Handover of keys has to take place latest until the last work day (Monday-Saturday, except holidays) of contract until 10:00 am in our office.
After you have completed these points, you only need to leave your keys in our office during our opening times. This eliminates move-out time in your shared apartment and you are more flexible.