In case you transferred too much money for one months’ rent it is not possible to retransfer the surplus payment to your bank account due to technical reasons. Your surplus payment will then simply be offset against your next monthly rental fee.
Articles in this section
- You received an email from us or debeo GmbH and would like to know who debeo is and what it has to do with you?
- You received an email from debeo GmbH and would like to know to whom you should pay the rent?
- You received a reminder per mail, that you did not pay the rent?
- I transferred to much rent by mistake. How do I get my money back?
- I cannot pay my rent this month. What should I do?
- Is it possible to offset my rent with my deposit?
- How can I pay my rent?
- When do I have to pay my rent?