Medici Living

I would like to complain about my neighbor. Whom can I contact?

You can generally contact us with complaints about your neighbors. We will then inform the house administration in charge. In case the neighbor should transgress the house rules or affect your rights in an unacceptable way you should call the police.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Möchtest du eine Support Anfrage stellen? Dann kannst du dich hier in deinem Medici Living Kundencenter anmelden

(You want to create a support ticket? Login in to your Medici Living Account and create a ticket in the customer area)
Copyright ©2012-2015 Medici Living Digital Services GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Powered by Zendesk