Are you wondering what to do when you plan to leave your Medici Living flat?
No worries, here we explain each step in detail to make your move out as smooth as possible.
- Log into your medici living account and terminate your contract (it must be at least 1 month in advance, this is our required notice period)
- Restore your room as it was at the beginning of the tenancy
- Clean your room and dispose of your waste
- Pull off the bed linen and sheets and leave them on the bed
- Replace damaged light bulbs in your room as well as other damaged light bulbs in the apartment.
- Clean up the common rooms (your flat mates will certainly help you).
- Close your room window, turn your heater to * or 0 and turn off the light.
- Lock up your room.
- Attention: The keys are to be handed over to us no later than the last day of the contract between 09:00 and 10:00. They can also be handed in on earlier working day between 09:00 and 18:00. It is not possible to hand over the keys on a Sunday or a public holiday. A key handover on Saturday is only possible if this is also the final day of the contract. Then the key handover will then take place as usual between 09:00 and 10:00.
Key handovers will take place at the following locations:
Building 2, 3rd floor
Kurze Mühren 1
Medici Living GmbH
Zossener Str. 55
Building 2, 2nd floor
Our representatives will contact you in order to make and appointment. To make sure this goes smoothly, please make sure your email address and phone number are up to date in your Medici Living account.