Is your internet connection often interrupted?
Please follow the steps below (it might be the quickest and easiest way to fix your problem):
1. Please ask your flatmates if there are facing the same issue, or if they have already been able to resolve the issue.
- Try moving your device closer to the router and check if this improves the connection.
- Turn the router off and on again:
- Disconnect the power cable from the WLAN Router.
- Leave it off for 1 min.
- Plug it back in and turn on the router.
- Try a factory reset of the router:
- With the router powered on, press the Reset button. It might be on the back or on the bottom.
- Hold down the Reset button for 3-5 seconds.
- After releasing it, wait for the router to reboot.
- Connect your device with the router and complete the set up from the start.
If the problem persists, please create a ticket using the contact form at the bottom of this page including: pictures of the router, description of the problem. Our team will be ready to assist you.