Please follow the steps below (it might be the quickest and easiest way to fix your problem).
Do you have a light which is not working?
- If a single light is not working, please try replacing the bulb. Light bulbs can be found at any drugstore, supermarket and hardware store.
- If the problem persists, please create a ticket using the contact form at the bottom of this page including: pictures of the damage, description, and whether you followed these steps or not. Our team will be ready to assist you.
Is an electrical socket not working?
- If the power to an electrical socket is not working, please try another socket to check if the appliance is broken or the socket.
Is the electricity out in the entire apartment or out in particular rooms or areas?
- Check the fuse box to make sure none of the fuses have been tripped. (All the switches should be pointing upwards).
If switching on all of the fuses is not successful:
- Turn off all lights and large appliances such as oven and washing machines and unplug all appliances.
- Put all fuses in the ‘on’ position (fuses pointing upward).
- Gradually plug in all devices one by one, in order to establish if one of them causes the power failure.
If the steps do not resolve the problem, or if a large domestic appliance is causing the issue, please create a ticket using the contact form at the bottom of this page including: the nature of the problem, the rooms involved, pictures and whether you already followed these steps or not. Please also include any other comments which might be relevant. Our team will be ready to assist you.